Staying in Touch
Thanks to e-mail, staying in touch with your camper while he or she stays with us this summer is incredibly easy.
E-mail (Send a Letter To) Your Camper
You can stay in touch with your athlete using Bunk1.
Go to www.Bunk1.com
• RETURNING PARENTS will login using their email address and password from the previous year.
• NEW PARENTS will click “New Here? Get Started” button and complete the basic form.
• The Invitation Code for Elite Camps is: HOOPDREAMS2022
• You will be prompted to select a bundle to access your Parent Portal. Bundles include
credits for you to send Bunk Notes and enhance your notes with borders, photos,
sports scores, and puzzles.
SEND BUNK NOTES & RECEIVE BUNK REPLIES
Send Bunk Notes day or night. Your camp receives a pdf at
6:00am EST each day containing all Bunk Notes received in
the last 24 hours.
Bunk Replies- Receive a handwritten note from your camper
in your Bunk1 account on our unique stationary.
1. Unlimited Stationary can be purchased in a bundle OR
under the Bunk Replies tab.
2. Print the stationary (Bunk Replies tab) and send your
preferred amount with your camper to camp OR attach an
individual piece to be delivered with your Bunk Note
(0 credits if Unlimited).
3. Make sure your camper knows to write on the barcoded
stationery and hand it in to a camp staff member.
4. Camp staff will collect Bunk Replies and send them to
Bunk1. Bunk1 will then scan the barcode & send the reply
to your account under the Bunk Replies tab.
Due to the potential volume of calls and disruption to camp, phone calls to/from campers are not permitted. In the event of an emergency, please contact the office to make arrangements through the Camp Director.
In addition, cell phones are not permitted at camp. If they are brought to camp they will be taken from the camper, securely stored and returned at the end of the camper’s stay.