Are you ready to spend your summer on basketball courts by the lake and pass on your passion for basketball? Consider joining our highly trained team of staff and apply for any of our fantastic job opportunities available each summer and fall.
Join the Elite Camps team this summer!
Summer camp staff is one of the most valuable and rewarding jobs any person will ever have. Benefits include learning new skills and experiences, working outside, getting paid to have fun, connecting with youth, meeting new lifelong friends, personal growth, and the fantastic memories.
Annually the Director of the Elite Camps Hoop Dreams program interviews hundreds of staff candidates in order to find what we feel are the most caring and talented individuals with a passion for working and teaching children in a summer basketball camp community.
Desired Qualities in Summer Camp Staff
- Outgoing and confident leaders
- Passionate and skilled persons who love working with and teaching youth
- Thoughtful and empathetic problem solvers
- Hard working and dedicated team members
Elite Staff Categories
- Senior Staff
- Basketball Staff
- Activity Instructors
- Counselling Staff
- Support Staff
- Health Care Staff
Application Process for 2019
- Review desired job descriptions, the required and suggested certifications, skills, and experience.
- Prepare a current resume (Word / PDF format) which will be attached to your application. 2 relevant references will be required to submit the online application.
- Fill out our online application profile, once you have created your personal profile (remember your username and password) you can fill in the attached online application. You will need to forward your resume to the Camp Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your application and attached resume and be in contact with successful applicants with an Interview time.
Staff Certifications & Documentation
There are a number of required certifications and documents that all staff will need to acquire or provide before joining the Elite Camps staff team if you are offered a summer position.
All successful candidates will have to provide these documents as requested. Additional Certifications are not mandatory for certain positions but are of added value.
Mandatory Certifications / Documents
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Criminal Reference Check
- MOL – Ministry of Labor Certification
Recommended Certifications / Documents
- Camp Staff - Water Certifications Bronze Cross / NLS Preferred
Elite Camps welcomes and encourages applications from people regardless of faith, race or cultural traditions, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, colour, or physical ability. If applicants require any accommodations, they are encouraged to make their needs known in advance during the recruitment and selection process.
Bottom of Form